Check holiday list of the Connecticut state Supreme Court in the calendar year 2015. Check dates for Martin Luther King Day, Lincoln’s Birthday, Washington’s Birthday, Good Friday, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day in US.
Connecticut Supreme Court Holidays 2015
|January – 1||Thursday||
New Year’s Day
|January – 19||Monday||
Martin Luther King Day
|February – 12||Thursday||
|February – 16||Monday||
|April – 3||Friday||
|May – 25||Monday||
|July – 3||Friday||
|September – 7||Monday||
|October – 12||Monday||
|November – 11||Wednesday||
|November – 26||Thursday||
|December – 25||Friday||
- Court will be in session five days a week except as otherwise directed by the Chief Court Administrator and as described below. Civil Division short calendars shall be held on the first court day of each week unless an exception is granted by the Chief Court Administrator.
- Courthouses are open from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday, except on legal holidays. Doors open at 8:30 a.m.
- Clerks’ offices are open from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Dates when court trials may be suspended :
- The day of the Annual Meeting of the Connecticut Bar Association in June.
- Days Judicial Branch educational programs are scheduled.